The newsletter interface in the Mediego dashboard has been built according to the newsletter creation processes of the media groups, namely :
- Creation of the template (the skeleton of the newsletter)
- Editorialization of the newsletter (content insertion)
- Adding variables (ad block, editorial, etc.)
- Sending parameters (choice of newsletter sending frequency)
- Statistics (newsletter performance)
- Configuration (management of tracking parameters, etc.)
- These sections are intended for different business experts. This is why the administrator of a company account has the ability to manage employee access to the different sections.
For example, the editorialization section is often open to journalists, whereas the template is more the responsibility of the marketing department.
Each user can therefore have access to one (the statistics section for example) or several menu items on each newsletter.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)