To make your newsletters harmonious and coherent, we have integrated a feature that will save you a lot of time in the creation of your templates.
We have added a tool that allows you to have a palette of 5 colors that you can reuse as you wish in the template without having to copy and paste the hexadecimal code on each element to be modified.
To save a custom palette :
- Go to the "Template" tab and get the hexadecimal or RGB codes of the colors you wish to save.
- On the right side of the screen in the "Settings" > "Template" tab, you should see the words "Custom Palette".
3. Click on one of the white squares to add a custom color to the palette and remember to save.
4. Repeat the operation to add new colors.
How to use the saved palette to change the colors in the template?
After saving a color palette, it can be reused to change the color:
- of the text
- of the background
In order to do this:
- Select the item to be modified
- Click on the color module (in the example below, it appears in the text editor since it is text that we want to modify)
3. Select the replacement color and you're done ✅
Example in video :
To change the back color of a line in the newsletter, the principle is the same.