Sometimes the use of an "image" block is not possible for what you want to do e.g. add the icon to identify a paying item.
This is how to insert an image into a text frame :
- Drag and drop a block in the newsletter
- Select a text block (title or description)
- The text editor is now displayed on the screen.
- Insert your text directly in the newsletter
- Click where you want to add the image (so that the text cursor is in the right place)
- Select the "Image" icon in the text editor module.
- Paste the URL of the image then click on "Add".
- To adjust the proportions of the image, click on it.
- Specify the width (in pixels) and save the changes.
You will always be able to change the appearance of the text (alignment, shape, etc.).
⚠️ Attention :
This feature is not intended to add all the images of a newsletter, it is rather reserved for adding small elements to be inserted in the text like :
- small images
In addition, it is preferable to crop the images before inserting them in the newsletter, since our system does not provide for the cropping of images.