In the template editor, you have three levels of settings :
1. The global settings of the template
Accessible directly from the "Settings" window in the "Template" tab.
2. Modify, duplicate or delete a line in the template
In the option bar of a row, you can access the following functions:
- "Select": to select the line and save blocks in your library
- "Customize": to access the line and modify its parameters
- "Duplicate": to duplicate the line identically
- "Delete": to delete the line and its contents
Here's how to access the options available for a line :
- Move your cursor outside the newsletter
- Click on the line (delimited by a blue zone).
- Choose from the options that have just appeared in the bar
3. template block parameters
In the option bar of a block, you can access the following functions:
- "Select": to select the block and create an article
- "Customize": to access the block modify its parameters
Here's how to access the options available for a block :
- Move your cursor over the block
- Click on the block (delimited by a purple area).
- Choose between the two options that just appeared in the bar